Read on below!
What is an accident insurance?
Accident insurance offers financial support if you become permanently disabled or even
pass away as a result of an accident. You will then receive a one-off sum of money. This
insurance is active during your shifts via Level.Works and your commute to and from your
What is not covered with accident insurance?
This insurance doesn’t offer coverage if alcohol, drugs or comparable substances were
involved, or in the case of fights, among other things. Check out the terms and conditions
for a complete overview!
Examples that are covered by the insurance:
- You are on your way home and get into a car accident. It was quite a blow, and you become disabled. You have permanent loss of function of your leg. Now you can no longer do the work you used to do, and have to learn a new profession. (Covered: permanent disability and training costs)
- An accident happened to you, necessitating medical treatment. During that treatment, something went wrong, resulting in your death. Your next of kin will receive benefits. (Covered: incorrect medical treatment after an accident)
- You had an accident. To treat you, medical staff cut your clothes. Fortunately, these costs are reimbursed. After treatment, you need to be hospitalised for another 4 weeks. You will receive €75 per admission day to cover the extra costs for you and your family. (Covered: personal belongings and hospital stay)
Examples that aren't covered by the insurance:
- You've just finished a job, and there's a drink with colleagues coming up. You get on your bike home with one drink too many. You didn't see a red traffic light, and have a collision with a car. (Not covered: alcohol)
- On a hot day, after a job with some colleagues, you decide to cool off by jumping off a bridge into the water. An unfortunate fall leaves you partially paralysed. (Not covered: bold venture and out of work and travel time)
- You get into an argument during a job. It gets completely out of hand with a serious hard-on fight, from which no one gets off well. (Not covered: fights)